Vehicles with poor traction can have a significant, negative impact on winter I-70 travel, resulting in accidents and closures. The AutoSock is an easy to use textile tire cover designed to help vehicles get traction on snow and ice.
You can find the AutoSock at retail outlets throughout the I-70 corridor, including:
- Shop N Save, 2293 N. Frontage Rd, West Vail Exit, Vail
- Conoco, Exit 195, Copper Mountain
- NAPA Auto Parts, 845 N Summit Blvd, Exit 203, Frisco
- Ski Country Shell, 1125 N Summit Blvd, Exit 203, Frisco
Utopia Tire, 720 10 Mile Dr, Exit 204, Frisco
- Mountain Tool and Feed, Central City Parkway Exit, Idaho Springs
- Larry H. Miller Fordland, 11595 W. 6th Avenue, Lakewood CO 80215
A full listing of Colorado dealers can be found at AutoSock.us
Businesses on the I-70 mountain corridor can purchase AutoSocks at the wholesale price, and will receive favorable terms. This program is not intended for the end user/consumer. Interested businesses can email email@example.com for more details.